FOOD ALLERGY & SENSITIVITY TESTING
with Grace Kingsley, Consultant
radiant health is an inside job
Saliva Testing vs Blood Testing
- Blood testing is expensive. Cost of saliva testing is far less
- Blood testing can be painful. Giving a saliva sample is comfortable and easy.
- Blood testing is inconvenient (you have to go to a lab or doctor, during their hours)
- Blood test accuracy is in question. Saliva may be more accurate than blood testing. (For the last few years the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists and the National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry have been trying to change the range of normal on the TSH test.)
- Saliva testing with Petaluma Healing Arts, is performed in the convenience of your home, utilizing a home test kit that you may drop off at the Center or return by mail.